Monday, July 5, 2010

seriously have i been away this long?

Okay .. I've not posted here in .. um let's say a year just to round it up. It's been a crazy year, i finished year one of my two year massage therapy course. Yipee! I'm still all about saving money .. that hasn't changed one bit! The kids and I are off for the summer and we are all in need of a much deserved rest.
I've been trying to come up with things to do that are inexpensive and fun. I don't have an income for the next seven weeks! We went to see the fireworks on Canada day, the kids have been enjoying the sprinkler, and i'm trying to do one small organizing project each day .. yesterday I did the furnace room which took me about half an hour but what a difference! I'm also thinking about painting the kitchen as it hasn't been done since we moved in five years ago .. I think it's time. What have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment