Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weight Watchers

Okay so I have been doing weight watchers for the past five weeks. Over the course of the school year I gained alot of weight .. lets say 40 lbs ?? I know .. terrible. To be honest I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I do not have great genetics! I lost weight on weightwatchers after my daughter was born 12 years ago and I remembered how easy the program was to follow so I decided to give it another go. I have tried every diet out there .. even the "I'm not on a diet, this is healthy eating" diet. Anyway .. here are my stats for the past five weeks:

Week one - lost 4 lb
Week two - lost 4 lb
Week three - lost 4 lb
Week four - lost 1 lb
Week five - lost 1 lb

14 lbs!! I more pound to go and I get another star sticker .. lol. It's really weird how those little stars mean so much! I love talking to others on weight watchers and learning about what their favorite treats are .. is anybody out there on ww too??

I have been exercising .. but not anything drastic .. mostly long walks and the occasional step aerobics tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment