Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nine Years

Today marks the ninth anniversary of mine and my husbands marriage. It seems that it has been a long nine years but has gone fast at the same time. We have had our ups and downs along the way (I believe year 4 I considered hiring a hitman) but we have had so many fun times too!

Are there things I would change about him? Um yeah .. I wish he would cook, I wish he could close cupboards after himself, I wish he was more romantic .. but that just wouldn't be him. At the end of the day, I know I can count on him when I need him and isn't this the most important thing?


Happy Anniversay Hubby!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. I am following you from ww. I am at http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We were married the same summer, two weeks before you!

    As for changes...I'm sure my husband is the one who wishes I could cook!!

    Happy Anniversary!

    Kate @ This Mom Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your new follower from MBC>
    you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete