Monday, July 27, 2009

Chair project



I hate to do this .. but .. I've started another project while having two others on the go. I've justified this by two means:

1) I'm having a hard time finding hardware I like to finish #1 unfinished project a dresser for my room which I've put a white wash stain on.

2) The other project is in limbo while I decide whether I want to continue staining two end tables .. or break out the paint.

So off I ventured this morning with the kids in tow to Value Village in hopes of finding some special treasure that would keep me busy.

Amongst alot of junk I came a cross this chair for $3.99 .. it is a solid chair in great shape and is just what my daughter needs for her desk .. right now she is sitting on one of those really ugly orange plastic school chairs. I have no idea where this orange chair came from!

I'm not sure what color to paint it .. my daughter immediately said purple .. what is with girls and purple?? I'm thinking plain white .. but how boring is that? I'm sure my daugther who is 12 in November thinks I am the most un-coolest person in the world.

My wild side is thinking fuschia ..

No comments:

Post a Comment